After Shipping Guide
Please keep in mind that shipping is a very stressful process for plants. Yellowing leaves or smaller cosmetic damages are totally normal and nothing you should worry about.
- Carefully unpack the plant.
- Check the stems and leaves for any transport damage and pests. If anything is wrong with your plant, please contact us within 24 hours after receiving your plant.
- Do not disturb the roots or take cuttings. This would cause even more stress.
- Keep the plant in the original pot and medium is has been shipped in for at least 14 days. Keep the medium (this could be live sphagnum moss or soil) slightly moist.
- Your new plant loves high humidity. Ideally, the humidity should be above 60%.
- The plant should receive enough light. Do not place it in direct sunlight.
- There is no need to fertilise your plant immediately. It has been fertilised shortly before transport.
- After 14 days has gone by since you received your plant, you can carefully take it out of its original pot and repot it into your favourite medium.
- Please take a look at our care guide for more information.
- Have fun with your new plant!